phone us +61 4 5997 5997
Established in 1998, our directors have over 50 years of combined experience consulting to clients in construction, engineering, telecommunication, health and information management security.
We work with our clients to improve their work practices, achieve efficiencies and, if required, to attain third-party certifications.
Working with you to understand your requirements, we will assist in developing a tailored management system to improve efficiency & enable compliance to customer requirement and National & International Standards as required.
Tony Brereton Director
Tony is an Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor (Quality, Safety, Environmental and Information Security Management) and is a committed quality, safety, environmental and ISM, ISMS management professional with experience gained through the delivery of sensible, workable management systems.
He has operational and consultative experience in a wide range of industries including defence, rail, telecommunications, construction, utilities, petro-chemical, medical and local government.
Tony has a Master of Business and Environment and a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
Tony’s skills include:
- Auditing (quality, safety, environmental and information security management systems)
- Management system development
- Risk assessment
- Client Liaison
- Project Management
- Training and communication
Dr Jeny Brereton Director
Jenny is a lead auditor (Quality, Safety & Environmental) and an Environmental Scientist who has worked on a variety of large projects across many industries (including construction, telecommunications, rail and road) with government, consultancies and the private sector.
Jenny is the CEO for the Mine and Land Rehabilitation Authority & a member of a number of industry and state government boards.
Jenny’s qualifications include a Doctorate in Organisational Change and Team Management (DBA), a Masters of Environmental Science, a Masters of Public and International Law and a BA in Geography.
Jenny’s skills include:
- Auditing (Quality, Safety and Environmental)
- Systems Development and Implementation
- Environmental management
- Legal and Regulatory environments
- Conflict resolution
- Client Liaison
- Team building and management
- Organisational change and risk management.
We work with you to understand your requirements and then develop bespoke systems that strengthen your work practices and enable you to comply with National and International Standards for example Information Security Management (ISO27001), Quality (ISO9001), Safety (ISO45001, OHSAS18001, AS/NZS4801), Environmental (ISO45001).
What we're about
We pride ourselves on the excellent relationships that we develop and maintain with our customers. We are open and transparent in our dealings and actively seek to resolve any issues or concerns that may arise.
Having worked on a number of large and complex projects across a variety of industries, we are experienced in working with customers, their contractors and other key stakeholders.
- Commitment – to achieving customer and project goals.
- Trust – developed in an environment of open communication and co-operation.
- Respect – for the client and sub-contractors working for the client
- Fairness – in approach to discussions on changes to the scope and project requirements
- Innovation – to present alternatives to the “norm” contributing to an environment of continual improvement.